How do I get my Samsung phone from Spanish to English?
From Settings, search for and select Language. Tap Language, and then select the language you want to be the default language. Tap Apply to confirm.
How do I change my phone from Spanish to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I change my Samsung from Chinese to English?
How to change the language on Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “System.”
- Tap “Languages & input.”
- Tap “Languages.”
- Tap “Add a Language.”
- Select your preferred language from the list by tapping on it.
How do I change my Samsung back to English?
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings > General management.
- Tap Language and input.
- Tap Language.
- Tap the desired language.
How do I change my Samsung voicemail back to English?
1. How do I change the language back to English on my telephone?
- Technique 1 Changing the Display Language.
- Open your Android Settings.
- Look down and tap Languages and info. …
- Tap Languages.
- Tap Add a language.
- Select a language.
- Select a variety of the language.
- Move the language to the highest point of the menu.
How do you change Trendyol to English?
Go to “Language & Input” In the settings menu, scroll down until you find a menu with an “A” icon. Trendyol Wallet Load funds into your account with Trendyol Wallet and pay with Trendyol Wallet instantly. Set Microsoft Store and Windows App language to English.
How do I change my phone language from Chinese to English?
How to change the system language on your Android phone
- Open Settings from the app drawer or home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Tap System (gear icon). …
- Tap Language & input (globe icon).
- Tap Languages (icon with multilingual characters).
- Choose Add a language (plus button).
How do I change my phone language to Japanese?
Android: go to Settings–Language & Input–Language–日本語. IOS: go to Settings–General–International–Language–日本語.
How do I change my region on my Android phone?
How to change region on Android or Change your Google Play country?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Select the icon at the top left corner (options button) and select Account.
- Click “Country and profiles” or “Language and Region” option.
- Once you set up your new country, your payment method would also be refreshed.
Can you change my account?
You can edit personal info like your birthday and gender. You can also change the email addresses and phone numbers on your account. On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app .
How do I change the language of an app?
Swipe down on the home screen, then click the gear in the top right. Tap Language and Input, then Language. Choose your preferred language from the list. On both platforms, the text within the app will change once you make your selection.
Why do Chinese characters appear on my Iphone?
Question: Q: why my iphone have chinese character
Is it normal? Answer: A: Answer: A: Go to settings > general > keyboard > keyboards and use the Edit button to remove anything other than English.