What are the 10 biggest cities in Europe?
And the results on this measure are, obviously, rather different:
- Paris, France: 10,843,285.
- London, UK: 10,313,307.
- Madrid, Spain: 6,229,254.
- Berlin, Germany: 6,000,000.
- Barcelona, Spain: 5,258,319.
- Rome, Italy: 3,717,956.
- Milan, Italy: 3,098,974.
- Athens, Greece: 3,051,899.
Is Barcelona second largest city?
Barcelona, situated in the northeast of the Iberian Peninsula, is the second-largest city in Spain.
What are the five cities in Europe?
Top 5 Cities to visit in Europe
- Barcelona. There is so much to see and do in Barcelona, a destination that is full of character, so you’ll need to make sure you plan your day trip to make the most of this beautiful city. …
- Helsinki. …
- Florence. …
- Prague. …
What are the 5 most populous cities in Europe?
The Top 10 Largest European Cities
- Istanbul (Turkey) – 11,4 million inhabitants.
- Moscow (Russia) – 10,5 million inhabitants.
- London (England) – 7,6 million inhabitants.
- St. …
- Ankara (Turkey) – 3,9 million inhabitants.
- Berlin (Germany) – 3,4 million inhabitants.
- Madrid (Spain) – 3,2 million inhabitants.
Is Paris bigger than London?
London covers an area of 600 square miles, while Paris is squeezed into 40 square miles. … When comparing Paris and its attached suburbs with Greater London, the populations are almost the same, 8 million for London vs 7.5 for Paris.