Is it easy to get job in Spain?
Workdays tend to be very long, because of the Spanish siesta. … Knowing how to find a job in Spain as a foreigner is not a straightforward process. In general, integration into Spain’s job market is easier if you speak Spanish, but speaking English is generally a good asset as well.
What jobs are in demand in Spain?
According to the data gathered from the interviews with Human Resources directors, the categories currently in the highest demand in Spain are: Sales (26.34%), Engineering (24.19%), Technology (23.12%), Marketing (9.14%) and Administration, Finance and Legal (4.30%).
Is Spain good for employment?
Spain Has A High Quality of Life
According to the HSBC Expat Explorer Survey Spain is the 14th best country in the world to work as an expat, France is 23rd, the UK is 35th, and Italy is 38th. In that same survey, Spain delivered the highest quality of life in Europe.
What jobs pay well in Spain?
What is the best-paid job in Spain?
- Surgeon, with an average salary of 64,500 euros yearly.
- Project manager engineer, 59,900 euros.
- Sales manager, with an average of 58,880 euros.
- And IT director, with 48,000 euros a year.
What is the most common job in Spain?
The service sector dominates the Spanish job market and major industries in the country include:
- food and beverages.
- medical equipment.
- metals and metal manufacturing.
- ship building.
- textiles and apparel.
Can I move to Spain without a job?
Moving to Spain as a non-worker
If you would like to reside in Spain, but not work in the country (for example, your spouse may be employed but you are not), you will need to: Apply for ‘permiso de residencia no lucrativa’ (non-profit visa) Prove you have money to live on (a consistent, permanent income)
Does Spain have a lot of jobs?
Despite high unemployment, you can still find jobs in Spain in a number of sectors including IT, automotive, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, food and beverages, and tourism.
How can I settle in Spain?
Your right to settle in Spain
Register at the local Oficina de Extranjeros for a residence certificate. After five years you’ll need to apply for a certificate of permanent residency. Update: After Brexit, some new rules will apply to British people moving to Spain.
Is it difficult to immigrate to Spain?
Immigration to Spain can be a difficult task for many. But with the right advice, it shouldn’t be that way. Because in order to enjoy all the wonders of the country, you will for sure need to enjoy legal status. And that implies obtaining a residence and work authorization.
What are good jobs in Spain?
Best Jobs in Spain for International Citizens
- Business Consultant Jobs in Spain for Foreigners. …
- IT Jobs for Americans in Spain. …
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Jobs. …
- Medical Practitioner Jobs for Expats. …
- Tourism and Hospitality Jobs in Spain for Americans. …
- English Teaching Jobs in Spain for International Citizens.
How can I make money living in Spain?
16 Ways to Make Money Online in Spain!
- Take paid online surveys. Taking surveys for money is an excellent boost to your online income. …
- Become an online translator. …
- Become a social media manager/assistant. …
- Scan your groceries. …
- Start a Service business. …
- Become a Freelance Writer. …
- Data entry. …
- Customer service.
How can I get a job in Spain?
2. Six ways to find a job in Spain
- Walk around with your CV in hand. …
- Do seasonal and odd jobs. …
- Start a freelance teaching/tutoring business. …
- Go to a staffing agency. …
- Do a short-term volunteer gig. …
- Search on Facebook.