What is a good Spanish name for a boy?
Top 100 Spanish baby names for boys in 2012
What are some badass Spanish boy names?
10 Unique Spanish Male Names With Beautiful Meanings
- Airam. Pronunciation: Eye-rahm. Origin: Unknown. …
- Mikel. Pronunciation: Mee-kehl. …
- Alvaro. Pronunciation: Al-vah-roh. …
- Zorion. Pronunciation: Zoar-eye-on. …
- Aleixo. Pronunciation: Ah-lay-show. …
- Iago. Pronunciation: Ee-yah-go. …
- Izan. Pronunciation: Ee-than. …
- Joaquin. Pronunciation: Hwa-keen.
What are rare Spanish names?
100+ Unique Spanish Baby Names You Don’t Hear Every Day
- A. Abrán, Acacia, Adalia, Adelina, Adoración, Agdta, Alano, Alarica, Alba, Aleta, Allyce, Almundena, Aluino.
- B. Bartolo, Basilio, Bernabe, Berto, Blandina, Brigida, Brisha, Brisa.
- C. …
- D. …
- E. …
- F. …
- G. …
What is a unique boy name?
Here’s our pick of 50 modern Hindu baby boy names of 2019 you can choose from for your little one.
- Aakav (shape)
- Aakesh (Lord of the sky)
- Aarav (peaceful)
- Advik (unique)
- Chaitanya (cognisance) Also Read| Top 5 factors to consider when picking the right school for your child.
- Chandran (moon)
- Darsh (sight)
- Darpan (mirror)
What’s a badass name?
50 Badass Boy Names
- Audie. Audie is an Irish name that evolved from Edward, meaning rich guard. …
- Axel. Axel is the Medieval Dutch form of Absalom, which means my father is peace. …
- Ayrton. Ayrton is an English name for a farm on the River Aire. …
- Bjørn. Bjørn comes from the Old Norse word for bear. …
- Boris. …
- Bowie. …
- Brick. …
What is the coolest boy name ever?
Cool Baby Boy Names
What are cute Hispanic names?
Top 100 Hispanic baby names of the year
What are cute Spanish names?
Names for Lovers
- Mi alma. The Spanish are known for being romantic. …
- Papi chulo. Chances are you’ve heard this one before. …
- Cariño/a. This one is used quite frequently and is most similar to how we say “dear” or “darling” in English.
- Hermosa. …
- Mi amado/a. …
- Príncipe / Princesa. …
- Mi cielito. …
- Mi vida.
What is the most famous Spanish name?
According to data from Spain’s National Institute of Statistics, María, Carmen (or María Carmen), and Josefa were the most popular names in Spain for girls born during of the first half of the 20th century.
1990s and the new century.
What is the new name of Boy?
Modern Indian baby boy names
|Aarav||A loud sound or thundering|
|Aayush||Long life, health and vigour|
|Avyaan||Soothe and appease|
What is the most unattractive male name?
Keith – the most unattractive male name in the English language.
What name means handsome?
Along with Kenneth and Beau, other names that mean handsome in the US Top 1000 include Adonis, Alan, Bellamy, Jamal, Kevin, and Memphis. A number of surname-names have handsome meanings, such as Keeley, Cavanaugh, Beaumont, and Beal.