Which countries speak Spanish unofficially?
Although it’s not an official language, Spanish is commonly spoken in the United States, Belize, Andorra and Gibraltar.
Here is the official list :
- Costa Rica.
- Dominican Republic.
What South American countries dont speak Spanish?
Guyana, French Guiana (one of the overseas territories of France), and Suriname, which are found the northern part of South America and known together as the Guianas, are the only places in South America that do not speak Spanish or Portuguese. Some African languages are also spoken in Latin America.
What is the smallest Spanish speaking country?
Largest and smallest Spanish-speaking countries in the world
The smallest country is Equatorial Guinea with around 740,000 (2013).
Which language is most spoken in the world?
The most spoken languages in the world
- English (1.132 million speakers) Native speakers: 379 million. …
- Mandarin (1.117 million speakers) …
- Hindi (615 million speakers) …
- Spanish (534 million speakers) …
- French (280 million speakers) …
- Arabic (274 million speakers) …
- Bengali (265 million speakers) …
- Russian (258 million speakers)