How do u say what’s your name in Spanish?
What’s your name? = ¿Cómo te llamas?
How do you say hi my name is what’s your name in Spanish?
If you want to say the phrase “hello my name is” in Spanish, you would say, “Hola, mi nombre es [your name].” A more relaxed version of the same expression would be, “Hola, me llamo [your name].” Want to ask someone what their name is? Use “¿Cómo te llamas?” (familiar/personal) or “¿Cómo se llama?” (formal/polite).
How do you ask someone’s name in Spanish?
In order to ask someone for their name in Spanish you have ask one of the following questions:
- ¿Cómo te llamas? (informal)
- ¿Cómo se llama? (formal)
- ¿Cúal es tu nombre? (informal)
- ¿Cúal es su nombre? (formal)
- Necesito su nombre (I need your name, formal)
- ¿Me podría dar su nombre? (Could you give your name?, formal)
What are basic words in Spanish?
Basic Spanish Words
- Hola = Hello.
- Adiós = Goodbye.
- Por favor = Please.
- Gracias = Thank you.
- Lo siento = Sorry.
- Salud = Bless you (after someone sneezes)
- Sí = Yes.
- No = No.
What are 5 greetings in Spanish?
Here are the most common greetings in Spanish:
- Hola – Hello.
- Buenas – Hi (informal)
- Buenos días – Good morning.
- Buen día – Good morning (less common, used in Argentina)
- Buenas tardes – Good afternoon.
- Buenas noches – Good evening.
- Bienvenido – Welcome.
How do you ask for someone’s name?
The simple way to ask someone’s name is to say, “What is your name?” If you are concerned that a question — any question — is abrupt or potentially rude, you can soften it by saying, “Excuse me, but …” or “Would you please tell me …” or “Would you mind telling me …”.
What is the most common greeting in Spanish?
The common verbal greeting is “Buenos dias” (Good day), “Buenas tardes” (Good afternoon) or “Buenas noches” (Good evening/night) depending on the time of day. People may also say “¿Como está?” (How are you). A more casual greeting is “Hola” (Hello).
What are the 100 most common Spanish words?
The 100 Most Common Words in Spoken Spanish
|Rank||Word in Spanish||Meaning in English|
What are some cool Spanish words?
The 30 Coolest Words That Mean “Cool” in Spanish Slang
- Bacán/Bacano. In Chile, Colombia, Peru and Cuba, bacán is used to describe something as cool. …
- Bárbaro. This word literally means “barbarian” or “barbaric,” so you’d think it would be a negative. …
- Buena onda. …
- Buenazo. …
- Cachete. …
- Cachilupi. …
- Calidá …