How dangerous is Barcelona at night?
Agressive and violent behavior in the Barcelona nightlife is very rare, especially compared to nothern European countries. You can walk the streets alone at night out without feeling threatened and the Barcelona metro is completely safe from violent crime.
What should I avoid in Barcelona?
13 Things That Tourists Should Never Do in Barcelona
- Call Catalan a Dialect.
- Expect Paella in Every Restaurant.
- Drink Beer out of Huge Glasses.
- Go to the Boqueria Market and Buy Nothing but a Fruit Salad.
- Speak Loudly in the Streets at Night.
- Not Leave La Rambla and the Gothic Quarter.
Is Barcelona Safe 2021?
It’s a wonderful place to visit in Spain and — outside of coronavirus risks — is quite safe. … Barcelona is a big city (the second-largest in Spain). As a popular tourist destination, it also draws pickpockets and scammers who could put a damper on your adventure.
What is the roughest part of Barcelona?
The most dangerous districts of Barcelona
- Raval. …
- Park Güell. …
- La Mina, Sant Adrià de Besòs. …
- Rambla de Raval Boulevard.
What is the pickpocket capital of the world?
With its stunning Catalan architecture and immaculate coastline, it is no wonder Barcelona is one of Europe’s top tourist destinations. But more than 300 thefts are reported every day in this spectacular city, earning itself the reputation as the pickpocket capital of the world.
Where do the rich live in Barcelona?
The most expensive neighborhoods in Barcelona
- Most expensive neighborhoods in Barcelona. …
- Pedrables – A national jewel. …
- Sarria-Sant Gervasi – Exclusivity and comfort. …
- L’Eixample – Luxury and art in every step. …
- Les Corts – The Financial heart of Barcelona.
Is La Rambla safe?
In my opinion, the Ramblas is safe. At night (after 23:30) the south end of Las Ramblas (between the Grand Theatre Liceu and Colum) may be a little seedy but still relatively safe. However, if you’re not comfortable, you can avoid this area at night.
What should I avoid in Spain?
Here are 15 things that tourists should never do in Spain.
- Never expect punctuality.
- Never expect shops to open in the middle of the day.
- Never forget to try some Spanish phrases.
- Never be surprised at being greeted with a kiss.
- Don’t worry about day drinking.
- Don’t be surprised to receive free food.
Can you drink tap water Barcelona?
Yes, the tap water in Barcelona is safe to drink.
How unsafe is Barcelona?
Barcelona is as safe as it gets for tourists in a popular European city. Pickpocketing and petty theft is the biggest safety issue. Luckily, visitors normally don’t experience any violent crime.