What are the top 3 countries that speak Spanish?
Overview of Spanish Speaking Countries
- Mexico (113 million native speakers)
- Colombia (47 million native speakers)
- Spain (40 million native speakers)
- Argentina (40 million native speakers)
- Venezuela (30 million native speakers)
- Peru (26 million native speakers)
- Chile (18 million native speakers)
What are 3 Spanish countries?
List Of Spanish Speaking Countries
What country is in the top 2 or 3 of Spanish speaking people but doesn’t have it as their official language?
Formerly known as British Honduras, Belize is the only country in Central America that doesn’t have Spanish as its national language.
Which language is most spoken in the world?
The most spoken languages in the world
- English (1.132 million speakers) Native speakers: 379 million. …
- Mandarin (1.117 million speakers) …
- Hindi (615 million speakers) …
- Spanish (534 million speakers) …
- French (280 million speakers) …
- Arabic (274 million speakers) …
- Bengali (265 million speakers) …
- Russian (258 million speakers)
In which country Spanish is spoken?
Spanish is the official or national language** in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Equatorial Guinea, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Spain, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
Why so many countries speak Spanish?
War and culture. Territorial and literary expansion. These are the two things which the Spanish have excelled at over the years. Put simply, this is why so many people around the world speak Spanish.
Who is richer Mexico or Spain?
Mexico has a GDP per capita of $19,900 as of 2017, while in Spain, the GDP per capita is $38,400 as of 2017.
Which country speaks worst English?
|2020 Rank||Country||2020 Proficiency Band|
|97||Saudi Arabia||Very Low Proficiency|
|98||Oman||Very Low Proficiency|
|99||Iraq||Very Low Proficiency|
|100||Tajikistan||Very Low Proficiency|