How do you translate a quote into Spanish?
quote → citar, cotizar. quote → cita, cotización.
How do you list things in Spanish?
Comma for Lists
For items in a list, except before a conjunction (y, e, o, u, ni) that completes the list. (In other words, Spanish never uses the Oxford comma, optional in English, as we already know.)
How do you say direct quote in Spanish?
direct quotation n
cita exacta, cita textual nf.
How do you say insurance quotes in Spanish?
quote n —
- cotización f. ·
- presupuesto m. ·
- cita f. ·
- oferta f. ·
- estimado m [Lat. Am.] ·
- frase f. ·
- aseveración f. ·
- estimación f.
How do you integrate quotes?
The following general steps address how to properly integrate a quotation into an essay.
- Step 1: Introduce the Author of the Quotation. …
- Step 2: State the Quotation. …
- Step 3: Summarize the Quotation. …
- Step 4: Analyze the Quotation. …
- Step 5: State the Quotation’s Relevance to Your Argument.
What is symbol called?
This table contains special characters.
|Symbol||Name of the Symbol||Similar glyphs or related concepts|
|⟨ ⟩||Angle brackets||Bracket, Parenthesis, Greater-than sign, Less-than sign|
|‘ ‘||Apostrophe||Quotation mark, Guillemet, Prime, foot (unit), minute|
What are the types of quotation?
Types of quotes
- In-text quotes. An in-text quote is a short quote that fits into and completes a sentence you’ve written. …
- Indirect quotes. An indirect quote is when you paraphrase ideas from a source. …
- Direct quotes. A direct quote is when you take text directly from a source without changing anything.
How do you properly quote?
Proper Punctuation – Quotes
- If you start by telling who said it, use a comma and then the first quotation mark. …
- If you put the quote first and then tell who said it, use a comma at the end of the sentence, and then the second quotation mark. …
- Punctuation always goes inside the quotation marks if it is a direct quote.